dimanche 6 mars 2016

The Super {BLACKHAT} Method

                      The Super {BLACKHAT} Method  

The Method

Select The  dating offer you wish to promote it is time to pull out your Blackhat Code guide and use my method. The beauty of this method is that you can be very creative and use your own little twists.
I avoid advertising on places like Craigslist because they will simply ban you. I use Gumtree and other classified sites which I would get a fairly high response. However, the key thing about the e-dating method is that you want people to email you and once you have lots and lots of emails in your account then you are ready to begin.
Before I go into this method I recommend you purchase a cheap domain name. Because we want to keep our costs low I would buy a cheap .info or a cheap .org domain name (unless you can get a .com for 99 cents).
Namecheap is the best place to buy a domain name and they are always running special offers for domains.
I would purchase a domain name related to the dating niche and what you intend to do. For example, hotgirlsunited.info would be a good domain name. Just pick something that would relate to this niche. Once you have purchased your domain name it is time to redirect your domain name to the affiliate CPA affiliate offer which will “protect” you from getting banned in case your offer has a too high click through rate.  
Enjoy It ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire